Yoga is safe and fun but to enable you to get the most from your session please note the following:
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to the class starting if possible.
- Wear loose comfortable clothing (layers are good) as you need to be able to move freely.
- Avoid eating a heavy meal 3 hours before the class. A snack 1-2 hours before is fine.
- Wearing jewellery (apart from simple studs and wedding bands) during the class can be dangerous in certain positions.
- Please let me know if your health changes in any way (including pregnancy) as I may need to modify certain poses for you.
- Heavy smells & perfumes can be off-putting to others so please be considerate.
- Please remember to switch off your mobile phone.